- 2013-07-23Flower Valley - Through the Lens of San Pao
- Earlier this week, I guided a Swiss couple (Yvonne and Res) on a 2-day hike of the Flower Valley. While Ive co...more>>
- 2013-06-10New Routes: Climbing, Cycling, Hiking, and Mountaineering!
- The ClimbDali team has had a busy few months, so busy in fact that this is embarassingly the first post in 201...more>>
- 2012-12-25ClimbDali New Shop is Open!
- ClimbDali has officially moved into its spanking new headquarters at 20 Renmin Road (about 10 minutes walk fro...more>>
- 2012-06-15A Busy Start to the Summer!
It’s only June, and already the summer is off to a busy start!
Last month, ClimbDali was proud to hos...more>>
- 2012-03-22New routes in Dali!
- This was a busy month for rock climbing in Dali, with 8 new routes, and first ascents on three existing routes...more>>
- 2011-12-30ClimbDali summits 5,400m Haba Snow Mountain
- Last month, a joint team from ClimbDali and Horsepen46 Guesthouse successfully summited the 5,396m (17,703 ft)...more>>
- 2011-11-18The Destruction of Cangshan Begins, thanks to new Gondola!
- Last week, the gondola to the top of the Cangshan Mountain officially began normal operations. For 230RMB, tou...more>>
- 2011-03-22ClimbDali is hiring!
- We are in immediate need of assistant guides. Click here for more info. We look forward to hearing from you....more>>
- 2011-07-06Guidebook, Bouldering, and More!
- In the last few months, there have been a number of new developments in Dali. First, the inaugural edition of...more>>
- 2011-07-06Thanks to Queen of the Desert!
- This week, we will wrap up the 8th and final chapter of "Queen of the Desert." Every week, a differe...more>>
- 2011-04-26Great Trip to Chiang Mai!
- We just got back from a great rock climbing trip to Chiang Mai, Thailand. Kudos to Josh Morris and the team fr...more>>
- 2011-01-17Granite Climbing in Dali!
- Development of new rock climbing routes in Dali is proceeding at a blistering rates.Last month, we finally beg...more>>